Computerised Wheel Alignment
Front Wheel Alignment from just £60 + vat
4 Wheel Alignment from just £70 + vat
What are the benefits?
– Reduced Tyre Wear
– Improved Fuel Consumption
– Saves Money
– Improved Handling
Always have your vehicle’s alignment checked when:
- Your vehicle has hit something (e.g. a kerb or pot hole).
- You notice that your tyres are wearing abnormally or unevenly.
- You experience steering or handling problems,
- Your vehicle pulls or drifts to one side.
- Your steering wheel does not return easily after a turn.
- Your steering wheel remains at an angle when driving in a straight line.
- When you buy a new set of tyres and want them to last as long as possible.
- When you have suspension or steering components replaced.
Book Online or Call 01728 688241